Computers are known to be an important part of the day to day life. In the two decades that have passed, computers have revolutionized relationships, businesses, and shopping, and with that, a rise to a whole great era of connection and marketing as portrayed by Business IT Management.
You should by now know a computer is a machine that is just credible, but maybe you didn’t know how amazing it is. The following is a list of some of the facts that you might not know about computers:
- The computer that was first discovered weighed over 27 tons: Its name was ENIAC, and it took a space of about 1800 square feet.
- Almost 90% of the currency of the world does only exist on computers: It means that it is only about 10% of the global currency which is in hard cash
- The construction of the first computer mouse was from wood: It was invented in 1964 by Doug Engelbart
- Almost 70% of the engineers for virus did work at some point with the organized crime syndicate: That makes it important to ensure considering the anti-malware and anti-virus software as well as great services for virus removal.
- The computer programmer that was first well-known was a woman: Ada Lovelace was her name and she resided in England where she was working as a writer and mathematician. She is famed for working on the analytical engine.
- Some of the main brands for computers started in garages: That is true when it comes to HP, Microsoft, and Apple
- It is a fact that people tend to blink less when utilizing computers: While it is known that on average a person does blink about 20 times every 60 seconds when in normal circumstances, those using a computer do blink only about 7 times in every 60 seconds.
- Each month, hackers come up with about 6000 new viruses: The viruses are designed in targeting a variety of operating systems, and thus, it is essential to learn how to avoid malware and viruses.
- Over80% of the US daily emails happen to be spam: To ensure that your data is safe, it is necessary that you erase such emails instantly and you don’t have to click on any links or attachments which they could be containing.
- The most expensive computer virus in history is MyDoom: It is a virus that cost about $38.5 billion worth of damage and came in January 2006. After that, it got a name for itself as the virus that spreads faster than any other virus before it.